Our therapeutic approach begins with the family system and the developmental experiences within the family, with a strong focus on the neurocognitive, brain-behavior perspective. The approach at Elkhart Psychological Services is centered on, and dedicated to, supporting the health and well-being of the whole person as well as that of the whole family.
- Elkhart Psychological Services provides therapy services for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families looking for help with the following:
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD)
- Anxiety Disorders, Including Post Tramatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Learning Disability Evaluation
- The following is a partial list of insurance plans accepted.
- Physicians Plus HMO
- Unity HMO
- Other traditional indemnity insurance